"Fanlight" = The combination of a noisy fan and a bright light that can be turned on in the central bathroom in Honzi's house.
Option #1: "Fanlight" On:
Option #2: "Fanlight" Off:
- Nobody outside the bathroom will attempt to communicate with you.
- The smells of your pooping are sucked out of the bathroom.
- The sounds of your pooping cannot be heard outside the bathroom.
- Everybody outside the bathroom knows that there is somebody inside pooping, but you may still remain anonymous.
- You do not know what is going on outside the bathroom. You can feel vibrations through the walls, but you cannot be sure they are caused by footsteps.
- Your pooping is more illuminated.
- Outsiders have a lower chance of knowing that there is somebody inside pooping.
- You have a much higher chance of knowing what is going on outside the bathroom, as sounds and possible burglars are much more easily heard.
- You poop in the shade.
- Outsiders may attempt to communicate with you.
- The smells of your pooping will linger.
- The sounds of your pooping are more likely to be heard outside the bathroom, which may affect your anonymity.
- If modesty and consideration of the bathroom experience of others are higher priority, keep the "fanlight" on.
- If stealth and awareness are higher priority, keep the "fanlight" off.